Life Coaching with Expand Outdoors
Life coaching. It’s a term that a lot of us may have heard, but might not understand exactly what it means, or—more importantly—how it can help us.
- Are you feeling stuck—not sure what direction to take or even where to begin?
- Are you embarking on, or in the midst of, a significant life transition?
- Are you ready to make a lifestyle change toward greater health & wellness?
- Are you feeling restless and have a yearning to shake things up a bit, but not sure how (or what that means)?
- Do you have a lot of plans and goals, but feeling scattered and unsure of what’s next?
- Are you planning a big adventure and want some support and guidance to make sure it happens?
- Do you want to take full advantage of everything you have to offer?
If you answered yes to any one of these, life coaching can help you.
The first (really great) question most people ask about coaching is “how is it different than counseling?”
While both professions are focused on helping you to become a more fulfilled, complete woman, a life coach focuses predominantly on your present and helping you create a new, brighter future. (You can find more answers to common questions on the FAQ page.)
You may feel trapped, stuck or restless right now, but you just know there’s something more out there. You may not be facing literal dragons or other monsters from the deep, but many of us feel trapped in a corner or a dungeon thanks to our own inner critics (those pesky self-defeating thoughts). I like to call them our “little monsters.”
You Are Your Own Hero
I want you to become your own hero. To see the potential that you possess within yourself to overcome what’s holding you back. As a life coach, I will provide you with the necessary supplies that you need to begin your quest for freedom and adventure, but it’s ultimately you who will master the tools that I give you in order to venture out into the world a brave new you.
Whether your adventure is in the literal great outdoors or your journey is more one of the head and heart, as your life coach, I will be with you every step of the way to ensure that you find the freedom you’re seeking.
What are some of the ways that you can find freedom through Expand Outdoors?
- Permission: We each have different things that motivate and inspire us and I find out what truly moves you and give you the freedom and encouragement to break out of your comfort zone and follow your bliss.
- Forgiveness: When it comes to slaying our inner demons, our own worst enemy is often ourselves. The best way to overcome these negative thoughts and actions is to forgive yourself. I’ll help you discover the freedom of forgiveness and what a difference it can make in your attitude and motivation.
- Acceptance: In order to feel comfortable pursuing your own adventure, you need to know someone has your back, whatever that adventure might be. I give you the freedom to explore new paths by accepting that each path you take is a conscious decision and embracing your decisions.
- Acknowledgment: So often when we want to make changes in our life, the littlest things can make the biggest difference. There is release in saying aloud all of the thoughts and emotions that well up within you and I give you the freedom to express them in an open and nonjudgmental environment.
- Adventure: Ultimately, I bring you freedom from the daily constraints that keep you trapped in your comfort zone so that you can break free from the restraints and discover the hero that you’ve always been.
So what are you waiting for? Adventure awaits!
Together we’ll find what you need in order to free yourself from what’s holding you back so that you can begin the journey to make your world bigger and more fulfilling.
Life Coaching Packages
Every person that I work with is unique in their own way. Each of you has different challenges and one person’s passion may be another’s pitfall, which is why I love what I do.
Of course, knowing that each person is different, it means that one size does not fit all, which is why I’ve created various life coaching packages. Whether you’re looking for someone to help you with an immediate problem quickly or if you’re looking for more in-depth, one on one help, I’ve developed a package to suit your needs.
Here’s a quick peak at the various types of packages I offer. Below the chart is a more detailed description of each service. If you still aren’t sure which one is right for you, please feel free to contact me and we can figure it out together over the phone or via email.
One Session | A la Carte
Sometimes all you need is a listening ear and some good advice for moving forward. The day trip is designed specifically for that purpose.
Whether you want someone to help you create a workable action plan or offer up suggestions for a new rut you seem to have found yourself in, the day trip allows me to catch up with you and offer you very specific solutions to help you along your path.
Perhaps it’s just one, or maybe you want to up it to two or three. This a la cart service helps you pick what’s perfect for you right now.
Learn more about The Day Trip
Four Sessions | One Month
I also like to call this the “kick in the pants plan.” It’s for women who have the seeds for adventurous greatness in them, but you just need a little help finding the forward momentum you need to get going.
It takes about 21-30 days to form new, lasting habits and the trekker package covers that first critical month to make sure that you’ve got the support you need each week to achieve a positive change.
Learn more about The Trekker Package
12 Sessions | Three Months
This is for adventurers that want more than a kickstart, but want to create lasting and meaningful change in their lives.
Over the course of three months, we’ll continue to move forward on your plans for better health and a more nuanced life. We’ll also get more in depth about the “whys” of what we’re doing so that you can develop a deeper understanding of the changes you’re making in your life.
Learn more about The Explorer Package
24 Sessions | Six Months
Do you ever notice that when you make one positive change in your life, you notice several other new areas that need some extra work as well? That’s exactly what the adventurer sessions are designed to address.
With these sessions, we’ll be able to address several changes that you feel need to be made in your life, as well as learn how to maintain the great progress you’ve made so far.
Learn more about The Adventurer Package
Half Hour Session: FREE | No strings attached. Promise.
If you really aren’t quite certain which package is right for you or you simply want to see if we have the right chemistry you’re looking for, my free half hour consultation is a great idea.
Making the decision to find a life coach is a big deal and you need to make certain that the “vibe” is right. During this session, we can go over the big picture and see if your goals and my methods will be a good fit.
Schedule a FREE Consultation with Amy now!
Choose Your Own Adventure
Customized Session Packages
If one of these packages doesn’t fit exactly what you’re looking for, please let me know. I’m very flexible and creative even when it comes to making a package that suits your particular circumstances or budget. Let’s work this out together!
Contact Amy to discuss a custom package