Life Coaching with Expand Outdoors
Life coaching. It’s a term that a lot of us may have heard, but might not understand exactly what it means, or—more importantly—how it can help us.
- Are you feeling stuck—not sure what direction to take or even where to begin?
- Are you embarking on, or in the midst of, a significant life transition?
- Are you ready to make a lifestyle change toward greater health & wellness?
- Are you feeling restless and have a yearning to shake things up a bit, but not sure how (or what that means)?
- Do you have a lot of plans and goals, but feeling scattered and unsure of what’s next?
- Are you planning a big adventure and want some support and guidance to make sure it happens?
- Do you want to take full advantage of everything you have to offer?
If you answered yes to any one of these, life coaching can help you.
The first (really great) question most people ask about coaching is “how is it different than counseling?”
While both professions are focused on helping you to become a more fulfilled, complete woman, a life coach focuses predominantly on your present and helping you create a new, brighter future. (You can find more answers to common questions on the FAQ page.)
You may feel trapped, stuck or restless right now, but you just know there’s something more out there. You may not be facing literal dragons or other monsters from the deep, but many of us feel trapped in a corner or a dungeon thanks to our own inner critics (those pesky self-defeating thoughts). I like to call them our “little monsters.”
You Are Your Own Hero
I want you to become your own hero. To see the potential that you possess within yourself to overcome what’s holding you back. As a life coach, I will provide you with the necessary supplies that you need to begin your quest for freedom and adventure, but it’s ultimately you who will master the tools that I give you in order to venture out into the world a brave new you.
Whether your adventure is in the literal great outdoors or your journey is more one of the head and heart, as your life coach, I will be with you every step of the way to ensure that you find the freedom you’re seeking.
What are some of the ways that you can find freedom through Expand Outdoors?
- Permission: We each have different things that motivate and inspire us and I find out what truly moves you and give you the freedom and encouragement to break out of your comfort zone and follow your bliss.
- Forgiveness: When it comes to slaying our inner demons, our own worst enemy is often ourselves. The best way to overcome these negative thoughts and actions is to forgive yourself. I’ll help you discover the freedom of forgiveness and what a difference it can make in your attitude and motivation.
- Acceptance: In order to feel comfortable pursuing your own adventure, you need to know someone has your back, whatever that adventure might be. I give you the freedom to explore new paths by accepting that each path you take is a conscious decision and embracing your decisions.
- Acknowledgment: So often when we want to make changes in our life, the littlest things can make the biggest difference. There is release in saying aloud all of the thoughts and emotions that well up within you and I give you the freedom to express them in an open and nonjudgmental environment.
- Adventure: Ultimately, I bring you freedom from the daily constraints that keep you trapped in your comfort zone so that you can break free from the restraints and discover the hero that you’ve always been.
Contact me if you’re interested.